Malaysia BlogShops Directory

Pakaian Muslimah Imann Abdul Gallery



I'm a mum, a housewife, doing online biz because I want to stay home with my kid and not let the nursery do so if I have to go out and work. heh.

So I'm selling stuff online and I 'm selling Muslimah wear to help the muslimah in this country to cover their selves more appropriately with style and comfort , hope i can help myself and others in this.

We got:
- muslimah t-shirts
- muslimah kidswear
- pashmina
- cotton inner
- tudung denim
- cotton shawls
::: GET SPOTTED :::
Click here to advertise



More shops More shops Home
 

Lets Connected

the blogshops - malaysia blogshops directory

Support

Ads

Products/Services

Disclaimer: The BlogShops is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by the information in this website.
Best viewed using Internet Explorer 8.0 | All rights reserved © 2011-2012 The BlogShops | Malaysia BlogShops Directory