Malaysia BlogShops Directory

HZ Baby Village



"I'm 10 months old baby boy. I'm the owner of this business.

However, my business is managed by my parents. From time to time I'll add more and more products into my shop.

My shop sell various items for baby, toddler and child.

In the future, I'll also sell items related to pregnant women n breastfed women.

my slogan is BARANG CANTIK HARGA MENARIK CUSTOMER TERTARIK..

We got:
- Babyland Cloth Diapers
- Sunny Baby Minky Cloth Diapers
- Papoose Charcoal Bamboo
- Cloth Diapers
- Soft Toys for Infant
- Girl and Boy Dress
::: GET SPOTTED :::
Click here to advertise



More shops More shops Home
 

Lets Connected

the blogshops - malaysia blogshops directory

Support

Ads

Products/Services

Disclaimer: The BlogShops is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by the information in this website.
Best viewed using Internet Explorer 8.0 | All rights reserved © 2011-2012 The BlogShops | Malaysia BlogShops Directory